Sunday, September 03, 2006

Singinglynn&夏&Peace


Date Released: 8.31.2006

Track Listing:
01.White Sheep 白色的绵羊
02.蒸发了蔚蓝海岸 Clouds
03.Will U Hook Me Up 提拔一夏
04.m… ^L^
05.喜悦樱桃 cheery Cherry
06.Naughty 溺爱
07.毛毛虫不吃饭


Singinglynn&夏&Peace is a taiwanese female singer/songwriter who has worked with 黄韵玲,陈珊妮 ,洪筠惠,蔡琴,Tizzy Bac,董事长. Her songs are a blend between 拜金小姐 and some hint of Tizzy Bac--quirky electronic beats with a whimsical floaty feel. Track 01, 04, 06, 07, are short cute vocal tracks featuring the vocals of a young girl. Track 02, sounds very similar to 陈珊妮's works especially 拜金小姐 (Material Girls). Track 03, has a nice semi-jazzy feel to it, think less powerful 张惠妹 (A Mei) vocals with a indie twist. Track 05, 喜悦樱桃 cheery Cherry, is an upbeat number; for some reason, the cheery cherry line does it for me. Click link to listen.


4 Comments:

Blogger Bo said...

you are too cool.

12:14 PM

 
Blogger helikoppter said...

That song take a little getting used to for me, but I'm liking it more for every time I give it a listen. Like her name :p

4:30 PM

 
Blogger 漪漪 said...

this is cute hip hop/pop/electronic weird stuff ^_^ and I like her name too hehe :o)

4:23 PM

 
Blogger helikoppter said...

Got the entire EP yesterday and I'm not disappointed! Thanks for the introduction :)

The little girl appears to be singinglynn's daughter, Peace. And it seems like Shah (aka Lisa Huang) does all the song writing and also provides the lead vocals for track 3 ^^

4:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home